Women's Gift Guide for the Home
The holiday season always brings a genuine joy to life that I anticipate more and more every year. I love getting to spend time with family, eat tons of food, decorate like crazy, and share in the season of giving with those I love most. If you’re like me, you have so many women in your life who you deserve the world! However, a working girl has got to stay on a budget. And if we're all being honest, the joy of Christmas is sometimes overshadowed by the stress of finding the perfect gift for everyone...
I’m sharing these Christmas gift guides for everyone who needs some ideas or inspiration for gifting the women in your life. In this home edition, everything is under $50 (most are well under that) and would make beautiful gifts for a sister, friend, mom, or any girl who deserves some extra love this season. You can use these ideas as a stand alone gift or pair them with other goodies if you want to spend a little more! Hope this helps keep your holiday season more joyful and less stressful.
1. Bodum French Press Coffeemaker - If the woman in your life loves coffee, this is a great gift. I love French press coffee (you can make it as strong or mild as you please), and this baby doubles as a cute counter piece. The copper metal is so pretty!
If you want, pair it with: a bag of her favorite coffee and/or a set of glass coffee mugs.
2. Faux Fur Cozy Robe - This piece from Target is so luxurious and comfy, and honestly who doesn’t love a warm, cozy robe during the cold months?
If you want, pair it with: a face mask and body scrub for a spa nigh at home.
3. Whiskey in a Tea Cup Hardcover Book - I recently purchased this book, and it’s been a favorite ever since. Reese Witherspoon talks about all things Southern; from hosting ettiquite to funny childhood stories to biscuit recipes. Pick up this gift for the homemaker in your life!
4. Voluspa Two Wick Candle Trio - Voluspa candles are some of the best. They smell amazing and seem to last forever! This candle trio is something any woman would love.
5. Monogram Marble and Acacia Serving Board - In my opinion, you can never have too many serving boards like this. I love to serve small appetizer plates when friends come over. This piece is very high quality, and the initial monogram adds a personal touch!
If you want, pair it with: a set of cheese knives.
6. Cozy Pom Pom Throw Blanket - On lazy Saturday mornings throughout the winter, you will find me on the couch under a fleece blanket (probably drinking coffee). This blanket is cute, warm, and comes in several neutral colors to match any room.
7. Moscow Mule Mug Set - I cannot say enough how much I love Moscow mule mugs. They’re a great display piece for the kitchen or dining area, and the hosting options are endless because you can serve pretty much any mixed drink in them.
If you want, pair it with: a copper cocktail shaker.
8. Letter Board - Letter boards can make any space more special with a customized message. This is a great gift because it can be used for normal home decor or specifically for parties and entertaining.
9. Minnetonka Slide Slipper - These are an Ugg slipper look-a-like that I highly recommend. If the woman in your life gets cold feet, she needs these. They are so warm, and have a thick sole on the bottom so you can wear them outside to take the dog out, get the mail, etc.
10. Brass and Mirror Display Tray - This tray is perfect for displaying perfume, housing jewelry, or styling a coffee table. Beautiful and functional!
11. L'Occitane Home Diffuser Set - I love diffusers for the soft, subtle scent they give to a space. This is a great gift because it’s a simple design that blends into any decor and is refillable so whoever you’re gifting can purchase other oil scents in the future.
12. Kate Spade Tea Kettle - One of my favorite gifts to date has been a tea kettle. I use mine all the time! This Kate Spade option comes in several colors to match any kitchen.
If you want, pair it with: a box of hot tea and/or hot chocolate.
13. Magnolia Table Cookbook - I have yet to meet a woman who doesn’t love Joanna Gaines (for good reason). Her cookbook is packed with awesome recipes for the family, easy-to-follow directions, and beautiful photographs.
If you want, pair it with: a stylish kitchen towel set from Joanna's Hearth and Home line at Target.
14. Women's Classic Pajama Set - This set is not only cute, but also so soft and comfy! It runs true to size and is made of a lightweight fabric that’s easy to move around in. You could also add a monogram to the pocket for gifting. So perfect!
15. Gift Cards - When all else fails, gift cards are sure to be a crowd pleaser. Gift cards for the woman who loves all things home, kitchen, and cozy include: Target, Amazon, Pottery Barn, West Elm, Wayfair, Crate&Barrel, Williams Sonoma, and Bed Bath & Beyond.